We call it month of, because really no one can just show up on the day of your wedding and do what you want and NEED them to do.
Here’s what we do for you:
- Venue visit (if we’ve never worked with the venue before)
- Up to 2 vendor recommendations (we’ll give you access to our preferred vendor list in up to two categories)
- Month before the wedding – meeting to discuss all the details you’ve planned,
- Detailed schedule for you based on the above meeting
- Week of the wedding – contact all your vendors and share the schedule with them and confirm location, date, time and all details
- Final payment distribution to vendors
- Access to emergency kit (sewing kit, tide pen, bug spray, mints, hair spray, pins, Band-Aids, Advil, anything you can dream of, it’s’ in there!)
- Up to 10 consecutive hours on wedding day
1-hour rehearsal (we can run it for you or be there to support your minister or Officiant)
Place out programs, pew decor, aisle runner, any alter arrangements, pin boutonnieres and hand out corsages. We also guide your vendors, ushers, bridal party and parents to make sure everyone is in place and does their job. We’ll transfer your ceremony decor to the reception location
Place out place cards, table numbers, menus, favors, table number and centerpieces. Set up guestbook
Management of wedding day timeline – working with dj/Band, MC, Venue/caterer and cue bridal party entrance and all mc announcements, Cake cutting, garter toss and bridal bouquet toss
You’ve found your venue and are comfortable looking for a DJ, transportation, photographer and all the other logistical parts of the wedding. That’s a cakewalk. BUT you’re struggling with pulling all the details together! How is that shade of pink going to look with the venue? How do you pull all those photos you’ve pinned on pintrest together? You’re feeling overwhelmed with all these decisions!
Let us help guide you so that you’re wedding looks and feel the way you are hoping for! We’ll help you narrow down the color palette or theme, or guide you on what is going to look best with what you’ve chosen so far. We’ll create an inspiration board filled with details to make you’re wedding unique and gorgeous!
Here’s what we do for you:
- Create an inspiration presentation with ideas on you ceremony decor, guest tables, head table, favors, flowers, stationary, cakes and unique touches for your wedding.
Venue visit (if we’ve never worked with the venue before)
- Help selecting vendors in the following categories:
Rentals for linens and other decor
- Coordination of all vendors above on the wedding day
** Labor charges are addition for set up of the above items**
He’s popped the question, you said yes, and now the magazines have started piling up, you’ve asked your best girls to be by your side and the flurry of wedding planning ideas have begun to consume your head. But WAIT! Where do you start? What’s the first step? Guest list? Find a venue? Pick out colors? What about a budget?
Let us guide you EVERY STEP OF THE WAY! We’ll be by your side helping you navigate through the wedding planning maze. We’ll help you find a venue, pick the best photographer for you, help you with your budget, selecting colors or a theme and ever answer questions about etiquette. We’ll attend all vendor meetings with you, asking all the questions you need answers to.
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Budget creation
- Personalized wedding checklist and management of checklist
- Vendor research, recommendations and review of contracts for Venue(s), photographer/Videographer, Officiant, wedding attire, make up and hair, floral designer, wedding cake, Band/DJ/entertainment, stationary, transportation, favors and decor/rentals.
- Event design; see design and decor
- Etiquette advice
- In person consultations and emails
- Month of Coordination; Lead planner with one assistant